Steel Battery Unit
The SLB series of commercial steel battery units is designed to provide efficient and reliable emergency lighting. Utilizing a sturdy, all steel housing, the SLB presents a modern and unobtrusive design. On higher capacity models, the cabinet front is sloped to allow better internal access and superior low angle light distribution.
The SLB can also accommodate a wide variety of options, including auto-testing self-diagnostics and remote testing.
LED lamps have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Lamp heads include PAR18 small style and die cast metal MR16 type
- 6VDC or 12VDC emergency power output versions (as specified)
- Wattage capacities from 18 to 72W
- 30 Minutes emergency power duration standard
- 120/347 VAC 60 Hz input, field selectable
- High efficiency, rapid recovery, precision control charging system
- Momentary push button test switch
- Diagnostic/pilot LED for AC ON and CHARGE
- Fully automatic, current limiter charger − Line latched, low voltage protection
- Brownout and short circuit protection
- Maintenance free, sealed lead acid battery
- 18 Gauge Steel White powder coat finish standard
- CSA Certified to C22.2 141-15
Information and Downloads
Document Title Download Email
Lamp Type / Light SourceLED, Quartz Halogen, Tungsten
Product TypeBattery Units