- Construction sites Workshops
- Outdoor events where temporary lighting is required
- Volt 120 V
- Designed to be daisy-chained
STANDARD’s String Lights come in lengths of 50 feet (15 m) and 100 feet (30 m) and are made of 12 AWG or 14 AWG cable for heavy duty applications. As they can be daisy-chained, String Lights are ideal for jobsites where temporary lighting is needed for a wide area. Each socket is designed with a hanging hole to allow the installation of STANDARD S-hooks. Once the project is completed, they can be easily removed and transported to another location.
STANDARD’S Trouble Light will provide direct lighting for a smaller and specific area. It can be hung using the hook, which leaves your hands free while performing a task. Multiple Trouble Lights can also easily be daisy-chained using the 25-foot (7.5 m) cable and the receptacle on the handle.
Combine the Trouble and String Lights with STANDARD’S wide range of LED OMNI lamps!
- Trouble Light wire length: 25 feet (7.5 m)
- Wire: 16 AWG/3C
- Maximum Watt per socket: 75 W
- Lamp guard material: Metal
- String Light lengths: 50 feet (15 m) & 100 feet (30 m)
- Wire: 12 AWG/3C & 14 AWG/3C
- Maximum Wattage per socket: 150 W
- Number of sockets: 5 sockets (50 ft – 15 m) / 10 sockets (100 ft – 30 mt)
- Lamp guard material: Plastic