- Day-care centers
- Food packing and processing
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Walk-in freezers/refrigerators
- Accepted by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Ensures safety of personnel, products and production
- Coating is part of the lamp, no assembly
- Easy to clean Coating will not yellow
- Lumen output is unchanged (variation of 1%)
- Coating guaranteed for rated life of lamp
Regulations for lighting and safety require that protective lighting be installed in some industries such as day-care centers, food processing, food service, and hospitality to ensure broken glass cannot come into contact with food products or personnel. One of the more prominent regulations from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) stipulates that light bulbs suspended over exposed food or packaging materials at any stage of production must be of a safety type or protected to prevent contamination of food in case of breakage.
Should a Safety Max lamp break, all glass, mercury, metal and phosphors remain contained inside the safety coating. You can prevent contamination, minimize the risk of potential injuries as well as ensure safe disposal and changing of lamps.
We can “Safety Max” coat a wide range of products including, LED, fluorescent, HID, halogen, CFL and incandescent lamps in a variety of wattages, sizes, shapes and colour temperatures. The protective coating is part of the lamp therefore no assembly is needed.
With STANDARD’s Safety Max coated lamps, you protect product and production, and ensure that lumen output is not sacrificed.