- Construction sites
- Events where temporary lighting is needed
- Lifespan (L70) 50,000 hrs
- Watt 10 W, 20 W and 50 W
- Volts 120 – 240 V
- Colour temperature Cool White
- Housing colour Black (Mini Flood Light) and Yellow (LED Flood Lights)
- Operating temperature -10 °C to 40 °C (14 °F to 104 °F) Accessories available (sold separately) Tripod, 20 W replacement battery, 20 W and 50 W replacement chargers
- All three models are fitted with a USB outlet that can be used as a power bank to charge electronic devices
- The Mini LED Flood light offers an SOS mode (blue/red flashing light) that can be used in case of emergency
- Pre-set intensities are also offered on all Flood Lights
Portable Flood Lights are easy to carry from one location to another as they are battery-powered and highly versatile. These fixtures can be used for commercial projects or smaller residential tasks. They offer pre-set intensities to disperse the right amount of light for each task and to ensure more efficient battery consumption. Their cordless feature keeps the ground cable-free, which creates a safer work environment. This luminaire can be used on jobsites where electricity has yet to be installed.
The 20 W and 50 W Flood Lights can be placed directly on the ground or used with STANDARD’S robust tripod. You can fit up to three 20 W units on the tripod or two 50 W units. Replacement batteries are also available for the 20 W Flood Lights; this allows you to always have a fully charged battery on hand at all times. As for the 50 W models, the battery is integrated into the luminaire and cannot be changed or replaced.
In addition to providing pre-set intensities, the 10 W Mini Flood Light also offers an SOS mode that can be used to signal an emergency. The magnetic handle allows you to use the product on metal or flat surfaces.