- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Hazardous locations
- Parking garages
- Dusty and wet environments
- Where vandal resistant luminaires are required
- Life(L70) 100 000 hrs
- Watts 35, 40, 52 and 60 W
- Volts 120-277 and 347 V
- Colour temperature 4 000 and 5 000 K
- Available shapes and sizes Narrow 4 ft. (1200 mm)
- Mounting options Surface and suspended
- Operation temperature -30°C to 50°C
- Dimming 0-10 V
- DLC Premium
- Wet, indoor and outdoor
- Multiple conduit knockouts in housing ends
- Accessories Screws, Mounting clips, Rubber ring (for chain mounting) and V-Hook
- Integrated durable gasket that seals the entire enclosure
- UV stabilized lens, housing and clips with LED diffusing pigments
STANDARD’s Vapor Tight LED luminaire offering is composed of a variety of enclosed luminaires that combine LED technology with an IP rated vapor tight housing (IP65, IP66 or IP67). They are completely sealed with a uniform gasket and reinforced snap clips, our luminaires are protected against the entry of dust and jets of water projected from any direction.
They are constructed with full length flexible, lightweight and low impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses and housings. This energy efficient solution offered in multiple lumen and lamp packages provides protection from harsh environmental conditions, corrosion and it is unaffected by extreme temperatures.
The LSV series luminaires, offered in different watt options, include cable gland kit and stainless steel mounting hardware that can accommodate flush (wall or ceiling) mounting applications. They are also available in 120-277 V and 347 V; they have an average life of 100,000 hours and have a colour temperature of 4 000 and 5 000 K.
Upgrade your traditional lighting fixtures to new and more efficient LED vapor tight luminaires which can save you up to 38% in energy consumption! These luminaires are suitable for wet location areas, indoor and outdoor, and are protected against the entry of dust and jets of water projected from any direction.