- Work station
- Life (L70) 50,000 hours
- Lengths 12", 24", 36", 48" and 60"
- Watts 5 W, 10 W, 15 W, 20 W and 25 W
- Light output 400 lm, 850 lm, 1,300 lm, 1,700 lm, 2,000 lm
- Volt 120 VAC
- CRI 90
- Colour temperature 3,000 K and 4,000 K
- Housing colour White
- Mounting options Surface mount (fixing clips are provided with every FLUO LED bar)
- Operation temperature -20 °C to 40 °C (-4 °F to 104 °F)
- Dimmable Yes
- ON/OFF switch directly on each FLUO LED bar
- For an installation without interruption, use the end to end connector
- Up to 300 W can be daisy chained
STANDARD’s FLUO LED is designed for 120 V applications and is easy and quick to install as no driver is required. With its seamless look, the FLUO LED is the ideal replacement for traditional fluorescent undercabinet or task lighting for either residential and commercial applications.
The 120 V power cord and the hardwire box can be used to make connections to the main power. Minimizing the need of additional accessories, every FLUO LED comes with fixing clips and an end to end connector, which allows you to connect multiple luminaires one after the other, up to 300 W can be installed in daisy chain.