- Enclosed stairwells
- Storage rooms
- Common areas (laundry rooms, garbage shoots)
- Entry and exit points
- Parking garages
- Life (L70) 50,000 hrs
- Wattage 32 and 40 W
- Voltage 120-277 V
- Colour temperature 4000 K
- Housing White
- Available size 1.2 meters (4 feet)
- Mounting options Ceiling, wall or suspended
- Operation temperature -30℃ - 50℃ (-22°F - 122°F)
- Excellent detection patterns
- Crisp even light
- High frequency sensor (microwave)
This STANDARD tri-level, programmable strip light has been designed to prevent energy loss in applications or spaces that require continuous lighting.
The luminaire increases energy savings while allowing users to wisely manage levels of luminosity in a given space. It features an integrated micro-wave motion sensor that regulates light levels according to occupancy of the space.
The end-user can regulate:
- the detection zone
- the period during which the luminaire is at its peak
- lux levels
- lthe degree of luminosity when the space is not occupied
Equipped with LED technology, STANDARD’s Strip Lights enjoy a long lifespan; they are maintenance-free and do not need to be replaced. Effectively, installation managers as well as building owners can easily install this low energy, maintenance-free luminaire without compromising the safety of their facility.