- Construction sites Workshops
- Outdoor events where temporary lighting is required
- Volt 120 V
- Designed to be daisy-chained
AWG cable for heavy duty applications. As they can be daisy-chained for longer runs, String Lights are ideal for jobsites where temporary lighting is needed for a wide area. Each socket is designed with a hanging hole to allow the installation of STANDARD S-hooks. Once the project is complete, they can be easily removed and transported to another location.
STANDARD’S Trouble Light will provide direct lighting for a smaller, specific area. It can be hung using the hook, which leaves your hands free while performing a task. Multiple Trouble Lights can also be easily daisy-chained using the 25-foot (7.5 m) cable and the receptacle on the handle.
Combine String lights with STANDARD’S wide range of LED OMNI lamps!
- Trouble Light wire length: 25 feet (7.5 m)
- Wire: 16 AWG/3C
- Maximum Watt per socket: 75 W
- Lamp guard material: Metal
- String Light lengths: 50 feet (15 m) & 100 feet (30 m)
- Wire: 12 AWG/3C
- Maximum Wattage per socket: 150 W
- Number of sockets: 5 sockets (50 ft – 15 m) / 10 sockets (100 ft – 30 mt)
- Lamp guard material: Plastic