STANDARD’s LED Wall Pack luminaires are ideal replacements for traditional high pressure sodium (HPS) and metal halide (MH) fixtures, while offering a similar design with significant reduction in energy and maintenance costs.
The wall pack series includes the round, the classic and now, a sleek pack version:
- The wall pack round is available in 22 and 30 watt options and in 4,000 K and also has an integrated dusk to dawn photocell.
- The classic version, available in 60 and 80 watts and also in a colour temperature of 4,000 K option have a bronze powder coated die cast aluminum heat sink. A shield to minimize the up light is available for this version.
- The Sleek Wall Pack version is available in 18 and 30 watt options and in a black, grey, silver, bronze and white finish. This product is ENERGY STAR certified and has a integrated photocell. To obtain more information on this product, visit our Sleek Wall Pack page.
All our wall pack luminaires meet the following criteria:
- Versatility: Perfect for outfitting traditional luminaires such HID metal halide, high pressure sodium, and halogen systems.
- Testing: Rigorous testing procedures including life testing, heat testing, colour consistency, LM80 and LM79.
- Installation Flexibility: Simple and easy installation with a variety of mounting options.
- Durability: Durable commercial grade components using robust die cast heat sinks with powder coat finishing that ensures resistance to cold and corrosion.
- Superior Performance: High quality mid and high power chips ensure longevity.