- Commercial building façade
- Area lighting
- Parking lots
- Wall washing
- Life(L70) 50 000 hrs
- Wattage 12, 30, 50, 100, 150, 220 and 380 W
- Voltage 120-277 and 277-480 V options
- Colour temperature 3 000 and 4 000K
- Housing colour Bronze, black and white
- Operating temperature - 40 °C/-40 °F to 40 °C/104 °F
- Dimming 0-10 V dimming on some models
- High efficacy of over 110 lm/W
- Up to 10 kV surge protection
All LED Flood, Area and Yard Light series include a robust die cast aluminum housing with powder coat finish combined with their IP65 rating ensure resistance to cold and corrosion for a durable solution.
Floods and Area Lights
These Flood and Area lights are offered in a variety of wattages which makes them perfect for commercial and industrial uses; they are made for outfitting traditional luminaires such as HID metal halide, high pressure sodium, and halogen systems.
The broad distribution of light of the STANDARD LED Flood and Area series provides large, uniform light output; this series’ versatility of mounting options allows for use in a variety of applications such as wall washing, lighting pathways, signage lighting, area lighting and more.
Dedicated Mounting Options
- Straight arm
Yard light series
STANDARD’s LED yard light luminaire is an energy efficient solution to replace up to 150 W metal halide traditional luminaires. It provides a Type V circular light distribution for areas where evenly distributed light is necessary. This yard light will suit perfectly any driveways, yards and parking lots applications. With its integrated dusk-to-dawn photocell and its lower power consumption, this luminaire provides superior energy efficiency than any traditional technology.