- Office building Hotel Residential
- Ceilings or decorative lamps
- Life (L70) 50,000 hrs
- Wattage 6, 11 , 13 and 19 watts
- Colour temperature 2700 K, 3000K, 3500 K and 4000 K
- Available sizes 2-pins, 4-pins and horizontal/vertical shapes
- Operation temperature -20°C/-4°F to 45°C/113°F
- CRI up to 85
- Swivel rotation 270° for horizontal models
LED PL and PLL lamps are the ideal solution to replace the less efficient plug-in compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) and are just as easy to install. These LED lamps are available in 2-pin and 4-pin, as well as in horizontal and vertical models. STANDARD’s plug-in lamps offer a higher lumen output for less wattage, making them more efficient than their CFL counterpart.
These lamps are perfect for use in commercial buildings, hotels and offices and they provide a long lasting, eco-friendly and cost efficient alternative for any ceiling fixture, recessed can (or pot light) and sconces.
STANDARD’s LED PL lamps are available in two different installation methods. The ‘’plug and play’’ models allow to plug the lamp directly into the existing fixtures, using the existing ballast, without any tools or costly upgrades. The ballast bypass models, by removing the ballast, prevent the need to go back and change the ballast at a later time therefore reducing the maintenance costs.