To ensure the optimal performance from STANDARD’s LED lamps, it is important to read and understand all operating instructions and caution notes prior to use. LED lamps must be stored, installed and operated under suitable environmental conditions and in accordance with, but not limited to, the latest National Electrical Code, cETLus, CSA, cULus and ANSI specifications.
• Turn off and let lamp cool before removal from fixture to avoid potential burn and electric shock during lamp replacement.
• Use only in fixtures listed by a nationally recognized electrical testing organization for use with this lamp.
• Avoid use of non-dimming lamps with dimmers. Verify lamps dimming capabilities prior to use.
• Verify suitability of use in closed and open fixtures.
• Verify power outlet matches the required lamp voltage.
• Aim to situate lamp away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances
STANDARD’s MR16 lamps comply with Part 1B of the FCC rule. The products may cause interference with other devices. If interference occurs, change the location of products involved. Devices also comply with Canadian ICES-003.
• Risk of Electrical Shock
• LED lamps operate in high temperature and pressure and could unexpectedly shatter.
• Do not touch with bare hands or any flammable material.
• Do not use where directly exposed to water.
• NOT FOR USE WHERE EXPOSED TO THE WEATHER
STANDARD PRODUCTS INC. will not be responsible for property damage, personal injury, poor lamp performance, burns or fire resulting from failure to follow the above instructions.